Forgot your password?

How to stop a folder from become active and pop up

seriousdamage

Poaster
Posts 167
Report to moderator

Hi All,

I have installed a wireless security camera,
the camera can record when there is motion and the file is stored on a folder on my desktop

The annoying part is that every time there is a recording stored in the folder, this folder keeps popping up
even if it was closed. I checked the camera settings but there is nothing I can change there.
Is there a setting in windows that could prevent this?

Thanks
Windows 7 Home Professional (x64) Service Pack 1, Asus P8Z77-V, Intel Core I7 3770K 3.50 Ghz, 16 GB, PC3-memory, Asus Radeon HD 7970, Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB, S-ATA III.

seriousdamage

Poaster
Posts 167
Report to moderator

Hi, the camera is
ELRO WiFi IP-camera outdoor C903IP.2

The OS is win7

I don't have any software for the camera, the instructions only asks that you download IP Camera, which is a software that searches for the IP address and used with lots of other cameras.

I called their support and they told me that the folder only pops up 1 time (the first time) after is left minimized in the menu bar does not come up anymore,
however that is not the case, as soon as a new recording goes in the folder, the folder come up again

Thanks a lot
Windows 7 Home Professional (x64) Service Pack 1, Asus P8Z77-V, Intel Core I7 3770K 3.50 Ghz, 16 GB, PC3-memory, Asus Radeon HD 7970, Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB, S-ATA III.