Forgot your password?

CC Radio

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10157
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

• In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls ME.

About 11 years ago, I bought a CCRadio Plus (now CCRadio-2) from C. Crane. I recall paying about $129, as I purchased a returned model from their orphans list. Since owning the radio it has had regular use in our home. The CCRadio-2 is pretty much the same as the Plus, but with improved AM reception and added 2-Meter Ham band.

I must admit that it has been a great product that lives up to the hype. It sounds great, it is very well made and performs better than any other radio when it comes to reception. I got to thinking about it when I took it into the basement today. It normally stays in one place, but as I picked it up I thought to myself, "They don't make them like this anymore."

Well, C. Crane still makes them like this. Although they are expensive, sometimes you get what you pay for. Given what I know about them I would not hesitate to buy another. It helps that C. Crane's customer service is exceptional.

Scuzzy; I need to add the radio to my will.

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10157
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10157
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

The label on mine states, "Made in China." Either way, I stand by my original statement as it is a high quality product.

Scuzzy; out, standing in my field.