Forgot your password?

mysms - SMS Texting

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10158
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

• In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls ME.

Yesterday I downloaded and installed the mysms Android app to my cell phone (2-week trial), and I connected it to my Google account in Firefox as well. I gave the app full permissions for everything across the board, including phone and contacts sync. I also setup the app as the default messaging for my smartphone, and I installed the related Android tablet app to my Nexus 7 tablet. I have never used Google Hangouts for messaging, as I find it very frustrating.

I wanted an easy way to sync my smartphone's messaging with my computer's browser. This app did that and more. When I'm on the app's personal web page on my computer, texting becomes a joy to use. It's like having a massive smartphone messaging app on the big screen that immediately syncs all incoming and outgoing messages, and phone calls with my smartphone. The interface is very polished. This will make it so much easier to message and make phone calls on my patrol car's laptop. I cannot sufficiently describe how pleased I am.

The link below will explain all the features better than I can, but I am exceptionally pleased by this wonderful treasure. It totally blows Google Voice's messaging features out of the water... it's not even in the same pond. Rest assured that I will gladly subscribe at the end of the trial period. The yearly subscription is a palpable $9.99.

mysms - SMS Texting

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10158
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

• In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls ME.