Date: 18 April 24, 12:03 PM
Do you already have an account?

Forgot your password?

Happy Thanksgiving

Bill

Universal Moderator
Posts 6830
Report to moderator

I hope you'al and your family have a great Holiday and everyone stays safe, indoor table limits, in your own house, be damned.
Fractal Design R5 | Asus  Z170 Pro | Intel i5 6600k | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws  DDR4 2133 | Seasonic 650w PSU | eVGA GTX 550 TI | Samsung 960 M2 500 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | ASUS Burner | Windows 7 64-bit

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10158
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

• In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls ME.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I hope it's a great day on your end. Will you visit with friends for a traditional meal?

We're having a get-together at our home with 3 of our kiddos today. My governor doesn't like it, but I just remind myself that he's an idiot.

Bill

Universal Moderator
Posts 6830
Report to moderator

Yes, we had our annual gathering, although this was the first year of Thanksgiving in a box. One of the better supermarkets did a complete dinner.  The Verdict is still out.  She didn't like the non-traditional cornbread stuffing and she messed up the creamed onion sauce.  He loved not having to cook all day, but it was still a little frantic at the end, ensuring everything was hot at the same time. Two microwaves, two traditional ovens all buzzing along.
Me, I just sat back and watched, struggling with enough of an aliment not to feel well.
But there are leftovers for a week and some for the freezer.
Fractal Design R5 | Asus  Z170 Pro | Intel i5 6600k | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws  DDR4 2133 | Seasonic 650w PSU | eVGA GTX 550 TI | Samsung 960 M2 500 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | ASUS Burner | Windows 7 64-bit

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10158
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

• In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls ME.

Sounds like good times, although I hate to hear that you weren't feeling your best.

We spent a few hours at the ER yesterday afternoon, as my wife sliced her finger enough to need 3 stitches. It was rough going for awhile, but she survived the incident. Eventually we got back home and had dinner, thanks in large part to our youngest daughter stepping in to finish things up. At the end of the day, it all fell into place and we enjoyed a very good meal.

Bill

Universal Moderator
Posts 6830
Report to moderator

Dinner news sounds good, too bad about V's finger.  I hope all is well.