Posts 10157
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

• In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls ME.

Carol

Poastal Moderator
Posts 991
Report to moderator

Thanks for asking.  We actually didn't get very much bad weather at all.  A few wind gusts and a touch of rain.  Lost of clouds.  I feel for all the people that got hit so hard and are still feeling the effects.   We actually had much worse weather from Hermine, three days worth.  But all is well right now.
Thanks
Carol
It is never too soon to do a kindness, for one never knows how soon it will be too late.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. - Erma Bombeck

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10157
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

• In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls ME.

Bill

Universal Moderator
Posts 6830
Report to moderator

Thanks, The back side winds from Matthew were worse for me than the approaching storm.  Charleston was hit badly, lots of flooding.  Fortunately for me the only real problem I had was 18 hours without power.  Local electric company lost an entire substation that provided my area with power.  Last evening I went out to dinner at a friends, when I returned about 7:30, the crew had been able to patch my neighborhood into another substation and power returned some time around 6pm. But it certainly seemed like I was living in a cave for a long time.
Fractal Design R5 | Asus  Z170 Pro | Intel i5 6600k | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws  DDR4 2133 | Seasonic 650w PSU | eVGA GTX 550 TI | Samsung 960 M2 500 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | ASUS Burner | Windows 7 64-bit