Forgot your password?

Cutting Edge Film Scores

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10157
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

• In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls ME.

A couple of nights ago my wife and I watched a movie that we both really enjoyed: Odd Thomas

I found myself hooked on the song from the ending credits, and after some research I learned the name of the song is "My Name Is Odd Thomas." It's a unique, electrifying, upbeat, rock instrumental. Looking for the song, I discovered this great film scores site: Cutting Edge Film Scores

I found the song I was looking for here: Odd Thomas film score, and then used the Ant Video Downloader app for Firefox to download the song.

Here's the YouTube video of the song: Odd Thomas theme

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10157
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

Okay, I'm at a loss. I poast about a site where you can get film score music, and you reply with a link to La Grange.

I like ZZ Top, but I don't get the connection.

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10157
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

I read the comments of the YouTube video that I linked to see what you were referring to. Although I noticed slight similarities, La Grange has a considerably faster beat. I don't see how the first commenter could have confused the song with La Grange, as they're clearly different.

I do buy off on the theory of the 2nd commenter that John Swihart may have been inspired by La Grange. At least that seems plausible. Still, they are two completely different songs.

Scuzzy; I'm just different.