Forgot your password?

Pat non-Avatar

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10157
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

• In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls ME.

Are we still flaming pat? I'm not sure if it was Flame Pat Week, Month, or Year. I'm hoping for the latter as I need to unload some material at his expense.

I noticed pat has not displayed an avatar on this forum for months. I'm guessing he doesn't fly an American flag, either, which makes him a communist synthesizer. Or a Sandinista. Gesundheit.

The best I can figure is he's hiding in the same manner a 1-year old child does, by covering his eyes. If he can't see us, then we can't see him. In which case he's right. But that's irrelevant and I don't see what that has to do with anything, even if I'm the one who brought it up. One thing is for sure, he'll never sneak up on me with that drum roll of his.

Scuzzy; peek-a-boo.

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10157
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

I used to speak Spanish once. Come to think of it, it's my primary language as it's the only way I can communicate with my family. English didn't come around until I was 5. Korean didn't make my vocabulary until I was 20, and German was a late entry at 24 years old.

I'm not the dimmest bulb in the trash can you know.

Scuzzy; te voy a dar una patada muy buena.

pat

xTreme Super Poaster
Posts 6083
Report to moderator

I guess I'm late getting to this as I ended up working all weekend and today along with all the others in the service fields. But I guess I'm left without a pictograph, an oversight I'm sure.

I'll see what I can do to find one.
SeaSonic M12II 620W, ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 AMD 870, AMD Phenom II X4 925 Deneb 2.8GHz, Crucial 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1333, SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850, Kingston HyperX 120G 120GB Solid State Boot Drive, WD Caviar 1 TB Storage Drive, LG DVD-RW, Samsung SyncMaster 226bw 21" LCD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10157
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

pat

xTreme Super Poaster
Posts 6083
Report to moderator

I tried, it won't take. I'll have to copy it there and upload it here.............later.
SeaSonic M12II 620W, ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 AMD 870, AMD Phenom II X4 925 Deneb 2.8GHz, Crucial 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1333, SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850, Kingston HyperX 120G 120GB Solid State Boot Drive, WD Caviar 1 TB Storage Drive, LG DVD-RW, Samsung SyncMaster 226bw 21" LCD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit