Author Topic: GMail Motion  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Ace

• Mighty Jester
  • xTreme Super Poaster
  • The Ghost who walks. Slowly.
GMail Motion
« on: Apr 01, 2011, 14:44 hrs »
If you haven't yet, check out the new GMail Motion capabilities (off the Google search page) today.  It will revolutionize email.

Ace; he said, with a wave.

Offline pat

• xTreme Super Poaster
Re: GMail Motion
« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2011, 15:08 hrs »
I saw that this morning before I went out into the world. There is no way this old out of shape body can get into any of those contortions.

I think the one with the networked toilet from a few years ago was better, but I got a chuckle out of it.
SeaSonic M12II 620W, ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 AMD 870, AMD Phenom II X4 925 Deneb 2.8GHz, Crucial 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1333, SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850, Kingston HyperX 120G 120GB Solid State Boot Drive, WD Caviar 1 TB Storage Drive, LG DVD-RW, Samsung SyncMaster 226bw 21" LCD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Offline scuzzy

• Forum Cop
  • Administrator
  • xTreme Super Poaster
  • In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls me.
« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2011, 15:28 hrs »
I was unable to get it to work.

First, I needed to create a GMail account. Unfortunately, AceJesterBozo@gmail.com was already taken by someone in Indiana. After several more attempts, I had to settle on AceJesterBozo987DangIt@gmail.com.

Then I had to buy a camera for my computer. So I drove to Best Buy and picked up a cheap one for about $79. Then I remembered that my laptop has a built-in camera. Dang it. After installing all the needed software, I tried to get G-Motion in motion. But everything I tried failed. Everything. My GMail account just stood there, taunting me.

Scuzzy; I don't get it.

Offline Ace

• Mighty Jester
  • xTreme Super Poaster
  • The Ghost who walks. Slowly.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 02, 2011, 10:39 hrs »
I stood in front of your poast and gestured at your avatar; let me know if it came through.

Now, for a signature, I'm going to turn around and send my message.

Ace; it helps to dress like Johnny when you do the last part.