Date: 28 April 24, 02:05 AM
Do you already have an account?

Forgot your password?

Dux Forums

pat

xTreme Super Poaster
Posts 6083
Report to moderator

I use to like to pop on over to Dux Computer Forums every once in a while and lurk out and read over some of the poasts there. The forum format is/was very similar to ours here. I never did poast a lot, but did look in every so often.

I'm not sure what has happened over there, but it is completely taken over by spam. Just take a look: Dux Forums

Sort of sad to see what was a great asset go by the wayside like that.
SeaSonic M12II 620W, ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 AMD 870, AMD Phenom II X4 925 Deneb 2.8GHz, Crucial 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1333, SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850, Kingston HyperX 120G 120GB Solid State Boot Drive, WD Caviar 1 TB Storage Drive, LG DVD-RW, Samsung SyncMaster 226bw 21" LCD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Ace

Mighty Jester
Posts 7612
Report to moderator

• The Ghost who walks. Slowly.

Well, I for one might want to know where to purchase cheap Mealopotalamine or Profonelanol, or other bargains in the marketplace.. even a steamatic muffin maker or vegameatavitamin all-purpose meal blender. 

I had hoped to initiate a union here, and take the position of Steward.  But it seems they're on the wane, and the best I can get is all the floor cleaner and antibacterial agents I can eat.

Ace; I think two administrators is fine, as long as half of them are asleep.  And one janitor. 

pat

xTreme Super Poaster
Posts 6083
Report to moderator

I did get the vegameatavitamin. It's OK.

Just pop in the organics in the one end, no need to peel, chop or skin. Before long the finished product comes out the back ready to be consumed.

It's handy, but I keep a bottle of ketchup cat-sup on hand.
SeaSonic M12II 620W, ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 AMD 870, AMD Phenom II X4 925 Deneb 2.8GHz, Crucial 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1333, SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850, Kingston HyperX 120G 120GB Solid State Boot Drive, WD Caviar 1 TB Storage Drive, LG DVD-RW, Samsung SyncMaster 226bw 21" LCD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10158
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

• In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls ME.

I have never heard of Dux Forums, but I poast regularly on BackYardChickens Forum. I do it for chicken feed.

It is a shame to see any forum go down to spam like that. Hopefully they can recover, and hopefully they have some good backups.

Scuzzy; a shotgun should fix it.