Forgot your password?

ePassportPhoto.com

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10157
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

• In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls ME.

I covered this once in the old forum before it went down.

We just recently ordered and received our passports. When looking to get passport photos, we were quoted between $9 and $15 per person. I tried our local Walgreens, which offers passport photos at $9 per person, but the results were horrible. It was obvious that the photos would not have been accepted, and I declined to pay for them. It was also frustrating waiting over 30 minutes for the poor results.

Checking online, I came across ePassportPhoto. I decided to give it a whirl and I took the photos myself using a Canon digital camera. I then uploaded the photos to the site's software generator. Within a couple minutes I had perfect passport photos created, completely free of charge.

I placed the digital images on a flash drive and had them printed on 4x6 prints. I think I paid $0.25 for all three of us. The photos passed muster and were accepted by the Department of State. The final prints on our passports were great.

Another plus was easily taking multiple photos of my daughter and my wife, until they were happy with the results.

Not bad for FREE.