Forgot your password?

Stop ACE

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10158
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

• In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls ME.

ACE (Apes, Chimps and Elephants) is extremely dangerous to the Internet, freedom, fried chicken, and the American way of life.

Please write, call, email and send smoke signals to your congressman to end the lunacy.

Scuzzy; hiding on the dark side of the moon.

Ace

Mighty Jester
Posts 7612
Report to moderator

• The Ghost who walks. Slowly.

I don't want to be on any side of your moon.
I'm not good with acronyms, and sure didn't know what SOPA was.  I thought PIPA was that sister of Kate Middleton.  From what I can tell somebody pirated Pat's message, 'cause it's just a blank space. 

I've seen ACE for accelerated Christian education and hardware and object oriented programming.  I assume a chimp isn't an ape, but I really don't know the lineage.  I guess like rams, lambs and kids.  Or roosters, hens and chickens, where one is the other but not the other way around necessarily. 

I suppose I'm for freedom of information and webdom, and the Voice of America, although there are a number of people whom I wish would just shut up.  But at least if they're on the web, and not calling me, I can ignore them.  Fried Chicken really sounds good.  Isn't it odd that eggs are a typical entree for breakfast, but it's really rare to have chicken?  And I don't recommend rare chicken; you can get away with that for beef, and sometimes a brownie mix, but pink or red chicken is not edible.

ACE; incredibly close, and stupidly loud.