Date: 29 March 24, 01:00 AM
Do you already have an account?

Forgot your password?

WAKE UP VIEWERS ! ! !

hoosier

Poaster
Posts 470
Report to moderator

There have been only 12 questions asked of the Computer Desk for all of 2020 and 2021 to date, and 5 of those have come from me.

This is despite hundreds of views of each question.

Please you bystanders, give the obvious experts on this forum a chance to display their talents and provide their always helpful advice.

Whether you believe a question from you might be too simple or too complex to interest this forum. you can be sure you will get replies and in record time compared to most forums.

Personally I have valued the time I have spent using this forum for many years. Viva Poasters Forum ! ! !

hoosier

Poaster
Posts 470
Report to moderator

In fact, 12 of the last 15 questions have come from me. This is not my personal forum nor should it be. Jump in viewers please

scuzzy

Administrator
Posts 10157
Report to moderator

• Forum Cop

• In an emergency, 9-1-1 calls ME.

Most people who use Poasters are hit-and-run customers. They'll do a search for a problem they're having, find the subject matter here, and then disappear before the door can hit them on the way out. No doubt I've been guilty of the same with other sites. Seems to be the way of the world anymore.

We certainly don't have all the answers, but I appreciate your confidence in us. I'm hoping we haven't let you down.